Many people using a digital recorder for various purposes. Starting from private and personal use, up to for business and professional. That is why many brands available in the market to help to accommodate these need. Including if you find out about Tascam DR 10L VS Zoom H1. They both include a well-recognized brand in the market for various recording purposes. Therefore, if you need to make a selection between both of thiese products, it is better to check on the overview of each item previously before doing any buying. For more accurate information, check first in the following paragraphs.
Those that using a digital recorder for professional use might have been familiar with both brands. But not for anyone that never procure this item. That is why many people start looking at the brand overview. This will help them decide on which brand is more reputable and trusted. Such as Tascam DR 10L. Even if you never heard about the brand, Tascam has been in the business for decades. This American brand has successfully been the main choice of musician around the world. Therefore, it brings the brand as one of the professional products that reliable and trusted for many years. That is why Tascam always commit to producing a good qualification of recording device.
Zoom H1 comes from a brand founded in 1983 in Japan. The brand has been producing various type recorders including field recorders, handy recorders, and many more. That is why this is one of the brands that quite impressive for both, personal and professional use. It also has been widely known in the market and trusted by many musicians too. Read also: Tascam DR-100MKIII vs Zoom H6.
|Tascam DR 10L||Zoom H1|
|Shop now at Amazon||click here||click here|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 2 x 2.2 inches||6.69 x 3.82 x 1.77 inches
|Shipping Weight||1.6 ounces||2.08 ounces
Tascam DR 10L Specific Features
To get to know about this product, it will be important to check on the general features inside it. In general, Tascam DR 10L was launched with completed features as listed below:
- Features 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit Linear PCM for a mono/poly recording.
- Support WAV format and also compatible with the BWF format.
- Supports up to 32GB microSD/SDHC cards.
- Completed with a Lavalier microphone that has a microphone clip and windscreen included. We notice that it has sufficient cable length up to 160cm.
- Records up to 10 hours long through its single AAA battery.
- Completed with a free full version of RX7 Elements. It also consists of iZotope’s groundbreaking audio repair and manages to bring noise reduction tools.
Zoom H1 Specific Features
A different way with Zoom H1. Since it comes from a different brand, it has a slightly different purpose when launched into the market. Specifically, the product claims that it consists of the following sophisticated features:
- Featuring a Handy Portable Digital Recorder that equipped with a Movo Lavalier Microphone that features Omnidirectional Pickup Pattern, consist of 20′ Cable, includes a Lapel Clip, and completed with LR44 Battery plus the Windscreen.
- Featuring an X/Y Stereo Mic, able to records WAV and MP3 up to 24-Bit.
- Supports micro SD/SDHC Support, 3.5mm I/O, added with a backlit LCD Display.
- Completed with a Built-In Limiter and Low-Cut Filter. Able to works as a USB Audio Interface.
- Provide longer hours to record by using 2 AAA Batteries.
- Completed with a 1 Year Zoom Warranty on Recorder and 1 Year Movo Warranty on Lavalier Microphone. This manages to claim any damage or problem during this warranty period.
When people comparing Tascam DR 10L VS Zoom H1, the main thing they want to know is the main differences. Especially in terms of specifications and features. People indeed prefer for better technology and capability. Even though the price can be the other factor to consider before buying any product. Therefore, the below bullet points will help you to understand the basic main difference when you selected each of the products above.
- Zoom H1 is an ultra-compact design that allows for better use in any field. It is ergonomic and light too.
- Zoom H1 manages to bring longer recording time rather than Tascam DR 10L. This is due to the capability of playing with 2 batteries.
As mentioned before, price is one of the considerations before people decide to choose something. That is why getting an overview of the product’s price is quite important. For information, you will able to get Tascam DR 10 L with a price of $132. But, if you wish to get a Zoom H1, then you need to spend up to $200. Therefore, if you wish to select a suitable product, you might want to consider the budget too. Since both products have a different price of up to $70. This can be something for several people that has a limited budget. That is why considering the technical aspect above is included in anyone thinking before selecting the best one.
Tascam DR 10L vs Zoom H1
Overall, the overview above can bring some explanation regarding the most suitable product as each people needs. Anyone can have different preferences and needs, including money and budget. Therefore, if you keep the price as the main factor, then Tascam DR 10L is your absolute choice. Not to mention that they both at the same level if you only use the recorder for anything personal, not for business. However, if you wish something more spectacular and having enough money to spend, then Zoom H1 will lead you to get a better product.
It is important to define whether you want the recorder for personal or business. This is pretty much defining your prepared budget and selecting the most suitable technology to support your business activity. Such as if you look at Tascam DR 10L VS Zoom H1. You can conclude that Zoom H1 is preferable for professional use and business. Such example for a film marker. It allows you to provide a longer recording period without stopping. It helps you perform the work the whole day without any worry about running out of batteries while working on it. Even though Tascam DR 10L look capable too, but however it spent more time to charge the device if you wish to use it to work for the whole day.